The drummers that made me a better drummer.

It´s great to improve your skills by watching tutorial videos, but my favorite way to get better (and the one that I think is the most effective) is by hearing awesome drummers and the stuff they've made.

The reason why I think is a better option, is because experienced drummers have already passed for some things that we don't, and we can skip so many of their mistakes and take advantage of their experience. In that way, you can be a better drummer than they're now. So I´m going to show who are the most influential drummers I had on my drumming.

1. John Bonham: He's the greatest. Check its patterns and the way he magnified Led Zeppelin. If there´s anything that made me a better drummer, that should be John Bonham's triplets.  One of a kind and probably there won't be a more influential drummer for me.

Resultado de imagen para john bonham

2. Mike Portnoy: He's a monster. The most technical drummer I have ever hear. Just try to replicate all he does and your mind will explode. I personally recommend his career with "The Winery Dogs", great for those drummers who want to transition for a more complex drumming.

Resultado de imagen para mike portnoy

3. Tommy Lee: He's a showman. He may not be the greatest drummer out there, but I knew hot to party. He's drumming is like he's speaking with it, he made some good transitions and the way he used the tempo and in such an easy way make feel like he's an absolute genius.

Resultado de imagen para tommy lee drumming

Check out all the drummers you like, each will teach you a lot in so many different ways. These three I personally recommend work for the style I'm searching for check out for the ones who will help you improve your drumming for the genre you're searching for. Best of lucks, and have fun!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The most essential elements you need to have on your drumset